- Equipment Limited Warranty
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT. BY USING THIS EQUIPMENT, YOU ACKNOWLDEGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT.
GRAVITY FITNESS warrants to the original user that the product will be free in material workmanship or defects for a period as specified below from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted on the product.
The warranty periods commence on the invoice date of the original purchase. This warranty applies only against defects discovered within the warranty period and extends only to the original purchaser of the product. Parts repaired or replaced under the terms of this warranty will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period only. To claim under this warranty, the buyer must notify GRAVITY FITNESS within 30 days after the date of discovery of any nonconformity and make the affected product available for inspection by us or our representative. Our obligations under this warranty are limited as set forth below.
All Products manufactured and sold are subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein:
|Structural Welds||Limited Lifetime Warranty*|
|Frames||Limited Lifetime Warranty*|
|Bronze Bushings, Pillow Block Bearings, Pulley Wheels||3 Year Warranty|
|Cables, Guide Rods, Sealed Roller Bearings||3 Year Warranty|
|Upholstery and Grips||90 Day Warranty|
|Wheels||90 Day Warranty|
|Wood Items||1 Year Warranty|
FOR ALL WARRANTIES * Warranty may be voided for any product which has been damaged due to negligent or faulty use, alteration, maintenance, storage or handling by the user. Any specific issues regarding a GRAVITY FITNESS product with which a customer is not satisfied will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
In the case of minor irregularities relating to the operation of equipment, we will send the replacement parts with instructions to remove the fault. This will reduce the downtime of the product. If the problem is serious, we retain the right to send an authorized service representative to fix any hard break problems.
Fitness equipment defects revealed during the warranty period will be remedied free of charge within a period not exceeding 90 days from the date of notification.
For safe and proper operation of the fitness equipment, it is recommended that the product is periodically (at least once in each six-month period) checked.
Warranty does not cover damage to equipment caused by:
- improper handling or operation contrary to the intended purpose;
- force majeure (fire, flood, lightning);
- additional changes and modifications;
- moving the equipment and installation elsewhere;
- storing the equipment outdoors
- Improper installation via third party;
- unauthorised access or damaged warranty seals;
The warranty does not cover the following components:
– Consumable parts, which are naturally subject to wear during operation, such as: strips bearing, belts, ropes, springs, bearings, track tops and belts, pulleys, hinges, wedges, screw connections, leather surfaces, wood bottomed surfaces, extra wood parts, pillows, chairs etc. unless disclosed in these parts defect is not the result of normal wear and tear, and established the causes inherent in this element.
Warranty against bending does not cover any bar which has been damaged due to negligent or faulty use, alteration, maintenance, storage or handling by the user. Negligent or faulty use includes abusive dropping of the bar (i.e., dropping the bar on a box, bench, spotter arms or pins in a power rack, excessive dropping with insufficient or damaged bumpers, excessive dropping with iron plates, excessive dropping on concrete or similar surfaces, and similar usage). Any specific issues regarding a GRAVITY FITNESS product with which a customer is not satisfied will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. We have found that most problems with products we replace are related to abusive use rather than manufacturing or materials issues.
Warranties on products not manufactured by GRAVITY FITNESS will be observed in accordance with the manufacturer’s warranty. Additional warranty information can be found on the product page of our website.
This Limited Warranty shall not apply to:
- Consumable goods or cosmetic items of the product, to include all plastic or painted surfaces, the exterior of which has been damaged or defaced as a result of abuse, misuse, accident, improper service or installation, mishandling or modification in design or construction not authorized by GRAVITY FITNESS; including, without limitation, use or incorporation of any non-OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) replacement parts.
- Cosmetic, structural, or functional damage (including rust, corrosion and unusual wear) caused by failure to follow the maintenance procedures described in the product documentation.
- Repairs performed on GRAVITY FITNESS equipment missing a serial number or with a serial tag that has been altered or defaced.
- Pickup and delivery involved with repairs.
- Any labour costs incurred beyond the applicable labour warranty period.
The powers of the guarantee are not also entitled, if disclosed to the Fitness equipment defect is a result of:
- use of incompatible equipment manual of operating or cleaning
- improper equipment protection against adverse external factors (humidity, temperature, foreign objects, which leaked to the equipment)
- damage arising from improper use,
- modifications and design changes made by the user or other unauthorized persons to such action by the Guarantor,
- deliberate actions of the User or other persons for which the guarantor is not responsible.
- use of the Equipment for its intended purpose,
Warranties are non-transferable and are only valid for the original first owner of the equipment.
- Conditions and Restrictions.
This warranty is valid only in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
The warranty applies to the GRAVITY FITNESS product only if:
- it remains in the possession of the original purchaser and proof of purchase is demonstrated.
- it has not been subjected to accident, misuse, abuse, improper service, or non-GRAVITY FITNESS modification.
- claims are made within the warranty period.
- Disclaimer and Release
The limited warranties provided herein are the exclusive warranties given by GRAVITY FITNESS and supersede any prior, contrary or additional representations, whether oral or written. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE THAT APPLY TO ANY PRODUCTS DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE PERIODS OF EXPRESS WARRANTIES GIVEN ABOVE FOR THOSE SAME PARTS. GRAVITY FITNESS HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES THOSE WARRANTIES THEREAFTER. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. GRAVITY FITNESS ALSO HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO ANY NONCONFORMANCE OR DEFECT IN ANY PRODUCT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (A) ANY OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, RIGHT, CLAIM OR REMEDY IN TORT, WHETHER OR NOT ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF GRAVITY FITNESS OR ITS SUPPLIERS (WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED); AND (B) ANY OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, RIGHT, CLAIM OR REMEDY FOR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO ANY EQUIPMENT. This disclaimer and release shall apply even if the express warranty set forth above fails of its essential purpose.
- Exclusive Remedies
For any product described above that fails to conform to its warranty, GRAVITY FITNESS will provide, at its sole discretion, one of the following: (1) repair; (2) replacement; (3) sending parts for replacement (4) refund of the purchase price. THESE SHALL BE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES OF THE BUYER FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY.
- EXCLUSION OF CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
GRAVITY FITNESS AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL HAVE NO OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT (INCLUDING WARRANTY), TORT (INCLUDING ACTIVE, PASSIVE, OR IMPUTED NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), OR OTHERWISE, FOR DAMAGE TO THE EQUIPMENT, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF USE, REVENUE OR PROFIT, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF SUBSTITUTE EQUIPMENT, ADDITIONAL COSTS INCURRED BY BUYER (BY WAY OF CORRECTION OR OTHERWISE) OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER RESULTING FROM NONDELIVERY OR FROM THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT. This exclusion applies even if the above warranty fails of its essential purposes and regardless of whether such damages are sought for breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, or strict liability in tort or under any other legal theory.
This guarantee is provided at our discretion and is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or change at any time.